Just Listed Townhomes & Condos
Condo/Townhome Buying Guide
ABCs of Condo/Townhome Living
Read Our Blog
Welcome to Moore Estate in Morris Twp, New Jersey
generico cialis sandoz
generico cialis open
tylenol and pregnancy safety
tylenol and pregnancy
xanax weed combo
xanax weed strain
The Extraordinary Townhomes in The
Moore Estate offer a Classic Elegance coupled with
Ultra-Sophisticated Amenities for a Lavish Lifestyle Beyond
Compare. Style, Comfort and Location, Serene Convent Station
offers a Suburban Oasis for both its residents and visitors. Conveniently located in Convent Station section of Historic
Morris Township, the Townhomes in The Moore Estate offer
Maintenance Free Living Without Sacrificing Space.
Morris Township lies just
25 miles west of New York City in
NJ and is just minutes away from all the conveniences necessary
for today's lifestyles:
The Moore Estate, offering discerning owners Luxury Townhomes
of the Highest Caliber.
Style, Comfort and Location.
A Distinctive Community of 2 to 4 Bedroom Townhomes
with 2-4 Baths and 1 and 2 Car Garages in Convent Station (a section
of Morris Twp.), NJ
Many Floor Plans to choose from including some that
offer Ranch-Style One-Floor Living.
- Ultra Sophisticated Amenities include an Elegant Club
House with Kitchen Facilities, Fitness Center, Swimming Pool and
- Quality Shopping and Cultural Activities abound nearby
including Museums, Historical Landmarks, Art Galleries, Gardens,
Parks and Recreation Galore.
- Close to Morristown Green the center of Town, Boutique
and Specialty Shops, and Variety of Gourmet Restaurants.
- Minutes to the Midtown Direct train to New York
- 40 +/- minute drive to Manhattan
- 25+/- minute drive to Newark International Airport
- 15+/- minutes to Designer Shopping at the Mall at Short
Minutes to Major Routes like 10, 24, 202, 53 and Interstates
287 & 80
Morris County, New Jersey was recently rated as the 6th
Best Place to Raise a Family by Forbes Magazine
ranking U.S. counties with populations over 65,000
The Moore Estate, Morris Township, NJ: Bringing a New
Level of Opulence to Townhome Living
The Moore Estate
built from 1993-1994 and there are approximately 300 homes
featuring 2-4 Bedrooms and 2-4 Baths and an 1 or 2 Attached Garages.
Some homes offer Ranch-Style One-Floor Living. Open and Airy
Design with Spacious interiors and a Modern Floor Plan bring a
new level of Opulence to Townhome Living. There are many Floor
Plans to choose from. Many units have basements, some of which
are finished and others which are not.
The Community Landscape is Beautiful with Authentic Street
Lanterns. This gives each
home lots of privacy. You can enjoy Peaceful Walks, Jogs or
Bike Rides. The
ultra-sophisticated amenities are perfectly maintained and offer
a Club House, Tennis Courts,
Swimming Pool and a Fitness Center.
Parks and Shopping are nearby.
Nearby Morristown's Sophistication and Charisma
The Luxury Townhomes in The Moore Estate offer that unusual combination of a
with in-town convenience! Major brokerage firms, professional
services, abundant shopping facilities, mass-transit systems, a
full service airport for private jets and planes, health care
centers and fine restaurants are all a part of nearby Morristown's
wonderful combination of sophistication and charisma.
- Number of Units: 300
- Beds/Baths: 2-4 / 2-4.1
- Parking: 1-2 Car Garages
- Year Built: 1993-1994
- Price: $420,000 - $1,767,000
- Amenities: Elegant Club House with Kitchen Facilities, Fitness Center, Swimming Pool, Tennis Courts,
- Common Features: Decorative Landscaping, Authentic Street Lanterns, Walking Paths. Spacious Living Rooms with Fireplaces, Formal Dining Area. Custom Eat-in-Kitchens and Baths, Separate Laundry areas with washer and dryer hookup. 1 or 2 Zone Natural Gas, Forced Air Heat, Central Air Conditioning. Large Decks or Patio. Attached Garage, some with Direct Access to Units. Ample parking for additional cars and guests. Some units have Basements some of which are finished.
- Schools: Excellent Morristown Public Schools. Woodland School, Frelinghuysen Middle School, Morristown High School. Many exclusive, private elementary and Prep/Boarding/Catholic high schools are also available within a few miles.
- Colleges/Universities: Drew University, Fairleigh Dickinson University, Rabbinical College of America, Saint Elizabeth College, and the County College of Morris (Randolph and Morristown) are all within a few miles.
- Public Transportation: NYC Trains via the Convent Station train station. NYC and Morris County NJ Transit buses are nearby.
- Fun & Recreation: 2 +/- mile to Morristown Green the center of town, shops, and eateries, About 35 miles to NYC. Dozens of town, county, state, and national parks with biking/hiking trails, water activities, etc. range from within walking distance to just a few miles away. Public swimming, fishing, golf and tennis facilities are also available.
- Special Features: Steps away from convenient and reliable service from Convent Station on NJ Transit's Midtown Direct Train to New York City. 5 Minute Drive to Downtown Morristown.
- Pets Allowed: Yes. Contact Management Company for any restrictions.
Moore Estate, Morris Twp, NJ: A Life Style We All Deserve
An historic setting of exceptional appeal
Convent Station is an unincorporated area located
Morris Township. To walk along the picturesque streets in an
around Convent Station is to walk through America's cherished
past. From George Washington's Revolutionary War headquarters at
the stately Ford Mansion to Nickerson's Tavern, the scene of
Benedict Arnold's court martial...from the old stagecoach
station to the Iron Works, where the first successful telegraph
message to Samuel Morse originated...history's legacy lends
color and character to this charming town. Yet while the
tradition of the past are lovingly preserved in Convent Station,
all the requisites of privileged modern living are here in equal
strength. Side by side with historic landmarks you'll find
modern schools, universities and libraries. Fine shopping.
Houses of worship. Beautiful manicured parks. The area abounds
with cultural and recreational opportunities. Art, theater and
music. Challenging golf, on both private and public links.
Tennis. Swimming. Riding. Boating. And more. With its
rich historical heritage, and the finest of Twenty First Century
conveniences, it's easy to see why Convent Station has become
home for people of discerning tastes.
A Lifestyle We
When you own a home in The Moore Estate you spend your free
time doing what you want to. Outside, extensive landscaping
adds a full richness to the rustic charm of this most desirable
community. Additionally your tranquil and active moods can both
be satisfied here. Relax by
shimmering Swimming Pool or Play Tennis at the Community
Tennis Courts. The choice is yours.
If even more active life
beckons, visit the township parks where you can try your
hand at everything from bocce to baseball. The Morris County
Park Commission operates 24 sites, including three golf
courses, two aboreta and the Mennen Sports Arena and offers
a year-round program of activities throughout the county
like adult education courses, programs for school children,
planned trail walks, golf tournaments and outdoor concerts.
Captured in this townhouse community is
a timeless beauty encompassing luxury, comfort and convenience
set in the natural surroundings of The Moore Estate.
If you would like more information about this lovely, vibrant community and its homes, please
We are the Moore Estate Experts!
Local Map of Moore Estate in Morris Twp, NJ